I realised this morning that I have been back from my trip for over a month and still the only blogs I have posted are about Idaho. I miss blogging about nothing! I don't know what happened... I went on vacation bored and came home so busy I can't seem to catch up.
I have a baby teething and up most of the night, a toddler who still does not sleep through the night, homeschool (which I love), I am directing a tri-ward production of "Savior of the World", trying to organize a Christmas dinner for the Relief Society, Denae in art classes, my business, my husband slammed at his job and working a lot of extra hours, and the regular day to day motherly to-do list. The sad part is that most of you reading this can put my to-do list to shame and seem to be handling it just fine. I am such a whiner...ARGH!
Okay, thank you for letting me vent. I guess it is time to get off my rear and get started with my day. I am so tired from being up the last three nights in a row but I am sure once I get started it will get easier.
My wish: that each of you reading this will have a great day and 10min. all to yourself to do whatever you want!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
6 comments:
Oh Sis!! You are such a great MOMMY!! All of your hard work is going to pay off!!! and you'll be "bored" again before you know it!! I love you!!!
10 minutes? Oh if it were so :) Hang in there! You can do it!
Thanks for the 10 minutes!! It's amazing how much sleepless nights wipes you out! I'm sorry! Hopefully you start getting sleep again soon!
oh how i would love to have that 10 minutes...never gonna happen though. but it was a great idea!
Well, I am going to wish you 10 minutes to yourself. You sound like you could use it!!! If you are like me it seems like either you are running like crazy or you are almost completely bored. I have never found that happy medium between the two. Let me know if you figure it out.
Like I told you before...it's a good thing we are masters of multi-tasking! Can't be great at something without ALOT of practice! :-) You are awesome!!!
Post a Comment