Thursday, October 2, 2008

Idaho Part 2

Idaho definitely has its own beauty. I really miss the mountains and the lakes. The second day we were there we went up to Lucky Peak with my Dad. My sister-in-law's father brought a boat for us to play with and we played all day long. We had a ton of food and with the water and dock the kids were well entertained. It was so much fun to just hang out. I still was not able to get up on skis which really irritates me!
This picture show my girls playing with my nephew Tyson in the mud.
It was such a great, relaxing way to start our vacation!

1 comments:

Walker Family said...

That was a fun day!!! your girls are so sweet giving my son kisses!!! I miss you guys!!!

Oh and just so you know i tagged you in my last post :)