Whew! I feel like I have been out of town for 6 weeks! I have been running non-stop. Today was the first day since August 21st where I didn't have to go anywhere. I hung out in my sweats all day long and loved every second! I did laundry, caught up on homeschooling, cleaned my kitchen, and organized my finances. Nothing fantastic and I am okay with that.
After we returned from Idaho my Dad visited for 10 days. When my Dad is on vacation he is A.D.D., he can't sit still. He wants to go, go, go, and see, see, see. Lucky for us there is a lot to do and see on this side of the country. So I will give you the details on that adventure later.
The day he left I had auditions for a tri-ward play I am directing and the day after that I was in charge of an Enrichment Activity I had not done a whole lot to prepare for. Everything turned out great. This last weekend we took an overnight trip to Fairfax, VA to help my brother-in-law and his family move in. But here I am, back in the real world.
I have so much to tell you it is a little overwhelming.
So get ready because there is a whole lot of nothin' coming your way!!!!
1 comments:
Yay! It is so great to see a little of what has been going on! Such cute pictures from Idaho! Deep breath, you're home!
Post a Comment