Thursday, October 9, 2008

Idaho Part 8

New Babies!

One of my favorite things about going home is that we got to see all the new babies!
BABY IVY GETTING KISSES FROM DADDY
BABY ALICE ON HER BLESSING DAY
BABY MOLLY TAKING A NAP IN THE PARK
Just before we took this trip my sister called and announced that she was expecting baby number 5! For those who were in town she invited them to her son's birthday and when he was about to blow out the candles she yelled "wish for a sister". I wish I could have been there.
Then, while we were in town we got family pictures taken. While we were being posed the photographer shouted "okay repeat after me 1, 2, 3, Shantel's pregnant". Then she took several pictures of all of us with our mouths gaping open, it was funny.
So our family continues to grow with baby #13 and #14 due in the spring. Jacob's side of the family is double that with #29 being born last August.
I miss my nieces and nephews so much!!!

0 comments: