For those of you back west who have never seen anything like this, it is pollen. Lots and lots of pollen. When you wake up in the morning everything is covered in it. The streets are yellow, your car is yellow, the leaves on the trees are yellow, everything is yellow.
Because of all this beautiful yellow stuff I am losing my mind! My nostrils itch where you can't reach, my throat itches, my ears itch, my eyes itch, and my head feels foggy.
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
The next morning I woke up and my right eye was completely swollen shut and I was unable to open it until late in the afternoon.
But these little ones had so much fun it was totally worth it.
Plus, I made 10 jars of homemade strawberry jam!!!!
3 comments:
How crappy! I'm glad you at least got strawberries and jam out of it, though!
So sad...but I'm sure the jam was great! That's my favorite.
For some random reason, the part about you waking up with one eye swollen shut reminds me of when we'd go camping and you'd wake up in pain with like dead arms or something like that. random.
K - THAT'S IT! TIME FOR YOU TO COME HOME NOW! We don't have pollen like that and I'm SURE we have allergy free strawberries! :-) OK maybe not but one out of 2 isn't bad!!!
Post a Comment