Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Charlottesville


If a picture could say a million words....
On Memorial weekend we traveled to Charlottesville to spend the day with Jacob's brother, Adam, and his family.
We had such a great day!

It completely wore out Aliya!

The girls miss all their cousins so much! They talk about Faith and Brett all the time. We didn't even tell them what we were doing until their cousins walked up. They were so surprised.

OW! OW! Look at the cutie with the camera!


I love my husband. I love seeing him with his brothers. There is just something missing when the brothers are not together.

It was a great day!
Thank you Adam & Lauri!
We had such a great time!
LOVE YOU

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Family is so great! I'm glad you guys got to go have so much fun!

casa chandler said...

GREAT PICTURES! The pic at the top with all 5 kids in age order is so cute! Everyone looks like they had a lot of fun.
And either Adam and Jake can't tear themselves away from their phones or they are holding up to the old Chandler boy tradion of calling the other person's phone and pretending it's not them.

Anonymous said...

When I try to get on your website, my parental controls block me EVERY TIME because of your "adult content". You should really try harder not to be such a menace to society and clean it up a little, k?




Or not. ;)
It's really up to you.