
During this last semester Naomi has been in gymnastics.

She loves it and has done really well. Her teachers graduated her into the next age group. They said she is completely fearless and listens really well. They had this little show and tell day where they got a medal. I was bummed they only showed the balance beam and somersault. She has been working on some mini-beams and has been doing other fun tricks. They wanted to show something everyone could do. We are taking the summer off but if we are still here in the fall we will see how well she does with the older kids.
I am so proud of you Love!
4 comments:
Are you kidding me? That was so darn cute! Hopefully watching this will inspire Kate to venture out and be more brave in trying new things like Naomi! What a star!
Naomi!!! I was in gymnastics too!!! Your aunt Marina should have been too - Oh sweetheart you looked awesome!!! I can't wait to see you do your gymnastics in person! I love you with all my heart!
That just fits! Cute Naomi!
She is so stikin cute!! love that top picture!!
Post a Comment