I know many of you probably read my title and confusion struck you. I can imagine you scratching your chin, tilting your head to the side, and maybe even scrunching up your eyebrows..... Let me explain.
I love that our life is in color.
What would our world be like in black and white?
Can you imagine Thanksgiving dinner in different shades of gray? What if you had to get up everyday and put on clothes every morning that were different patterns of black and white? Look out your window at the changing of the leaves...remember the last rainbow you spotted....check tonight to see what your sunset looks like....
I could go on and on about the variety in our lives and what it might be like without that variety.
My favorite, by far, is the color yellow!
It is truly the happiest color ever created. I cannot keep myself from smiling when I see something covered in yellow, unless of course my daughter has just had an accident on the floor. :)
Yellow makes me want to dance.
I am grateful for color, especially yellow!




2 comments:
I love this post! I am thankful for color too. Thanks for reminding me that it is a blessing and not just something to take for granted. And thanks for all of your posts this month. I have been loving them1
dude.. you almost convinced me that yellow IS a girlie color! Way to go with your creativity ;)
Post a Comment