Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Am Grateful For A Free Country

Guess what I get to do today?
I get to vote!
Election and vote stickers and labels

Regardless of my race, religion, or sex I get to vote because I am a citizen of the Untied States of America.
I am so grateful for the founding fathers of this country who were inspired to fight for a freedom that I now enjoy. I am grateful for the men and women who continue to fight for this same freedom. I know this country isn't perfect but I would rather be here than any other place else in the world. I know I take so much for granted but today I will not. I will look around me and recognize the many blessings I don't often appreciate. 
God Bless America!

1 comments:

Mom said...

YES!!!!!!
What a wonderful privilege we all have, Thank-you for recognizing and voicing that blessing!!!
Aunt Bonnie