Almost exactly one year ago my Mom got married to her husband John. He had 5 kids of his own. It is so hard for me to be far away and not really get to be apart of their lives. I have not known them as long as my other siblings but that does not mean that I love them any less.
I am grateful for Illise. She is the big sister too. She is currently trying to survive high school and anxious to move on with her life much like I was at that time. She is very talented and has a lot to offer this world.
I am grateful for Hugh. He is already a wonderful uncle and genuinely enjoys the kids. He is a natural athlete and has a good attitude about life. He seems like the kind of person I would enjoy hanging out with.
I am grateful for Angie. She usually has her nose in a book but if you can get her to put it down she is a lot of fun. I see a young girl with a lot of potential and I hope she sees it too.
I am grateful for Holly. She is spunky, and unique. She is a quiet leader and people are drawn to her. She has a desire to make good choices and wants the people around her to be happy.
I am grateful for James. He is everything a little brother should be! He has a great smile that screams mischief and you can almost see him plotting his next attack. He always has his finger in something but with one of his quick smile he is easily forgiven.
I know you don't know me very well yet but I am so proud to be your big sis. Please know if there is ever anything you need I am here for you. I love you with all my heart!
0 comments:
Post a Comment