Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Am Grateful For Technology

As I suspected I have not been able to post every day but as promised I am going to make up for the days missed.

I am so grateful for technology. 
All the little things that make my life a little easier. Among my favorite is indoor plumbing, (I can't imagine going to an outhouse during a Wisconsin winter) no thanks!!! 
I am grateful for my dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer and dryer, oven, and all the other appliances that provide the chores I often complain about. 
I am so grateful for my computer, honestly what did we ever do before google and online banking!
I am grateful for my cell phone and the security it gives me.
I am grateful for my car.
I am grateful for indoor lighting, garage door openers, heating and AC, and even remote controls...okay somedays my remote control, and Tivo are my favorite. 

But today I am most thankful for the technology that allows me to check on my little bun in the oven. On Friday I got to hear out little pip-squeak's heartbeat for the first time. That is always such a sweet moment for me! It is a solid confirmation that yes I am pregnant and there is a little person growing inside me.

1 comments:

Walker Family said...

LOVE that pumpkin vase!! Such a cute idea! And love the halloween pics! :)... Your girls are so Beautiful Geri!!!