Specifically the Idaho mountains!
I love Idaho. It is my home. It always will be.
This last summer we were able to enjoy a family reunion with Jacob's family camping. It was a beautiful few days. We enjoyed being with family, sitting around the campfire, watching the stars and getting good and dirty.
I especially enjoyed the view.
From camping we drove directly to Wisconsin the scenic route and enjoyed some of the beauty along the way.
The girls were very impressed with Craters of the Moon.
I have always wanted to see Old Faithful and, to the best of my knowledge, never have. I didn't expect the drive through Yellowstone to be so amazing. It was such a great day enjoying the view.
Our last stop was at Mt. Rushmore. Jacob and I have been there once before but didn't realize until much later that we had no film in the camera and I have been dying to go back ever since. I know it is man-made but it still leaves me breathless. What an incredible piece of art. An amazing tribute.
The "Great Outdoors" are truly GREAT!
I am particularly fond of the Northwest!

0 comments:
Post a Comment